- Make your own and take a stance about the ridiculous prices set at the movie theatres. We’re talking popped corn here, not some priceless Japanese delicacy.
- Don’t have anything other than salted popcorn. Anything else is vile and wrong.
- Offer to make some for the people who you will see the movie with but make an extra 50% for yourself as contingency. Some will end up on the floor and there will always be a hand finding its way into your ‘reserve’.
- Never ever start eating your popcorn before the movie starts. This is sacred. If you can’t handle the pressure have something else or refrain from going to the movies altogether.
- Eat one popcorn at a time. Mouthfuls are for pigs. You’re a connoisseur.
That’s it. Just 5 simple rules to respect and make your popcorn consumption close to a spiritual experience.