Apart from building websites I can help with branding, managing and promoting them.
To do so successfully I try to keep organised and follow a process.
I practice a 'lite' version of web project management to get through a project quickly and painlessly. Like you, I aspire to a hassle-free and fruitful working relationships.
I follow a 4-step process:
- An intial discovery phase to nail down your requirements
- Definition of a solution that meets your objectives
- Design and build using Textpattern as the content management system
- A comprehensive website management plan that forms part of the hand-over process, so you know what to do with your new site.
The type of work I do
Generally, I prefer to work on small scale projects.
- Informational websites and blogs (have a look at my portfolio)
- Logos and brand development.
- Strategies for managing content: from information architecture design to sourcing, organising, publishing and re-purposing content
Feel free to email me about your project and I'll let you know what I can do (or not do) for you.